Paris Roissy CDG
Address: 3 Allée du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France
Tel.: 33 (0) 184.108.40.206.02
10-minutes’ drive from Paris
Charles-de-Gaulle Airport, this
Mercure hotel provides a free
airport shuttle service, 24-hour
reception and free WiFi access.
Parc des Expositions Paris Nord
Villepinte Exhibition Centre is
a 8-minute drive from the
property, while Le Bourget
Airport is a 12-minute drive
The air-conditioned guest rooms here are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a mini-fridge and a desk. Some rooms also offer a Nespresso coffee machine and an iPod dock. Each has a private bathrooms complete with a bathtub, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
A buffet breakfast is available daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests can dine on the outdoor terrace overlooking the landscaped garden. Bar Before Paris is open until late and also has a snack menu.
Mercure Paris Roissy Charles-De-Gaulle is 4 km from Parc des Expositions RER Train Station, providing direct access to Paris. Private parking is available on site for an extra fee.
Roissy-en-France Town Hall 0.2 km
Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance 0.7 km
Charles de Gaulle 3.5 km
Orly airport 32.7 km
The shopping center in heroville 1.5 km
casino 2 km
aeroville 4 km
Treasure hunting at the Saint-Ouen Flea Market 17.4 km
Spend a day rummaging through hundreds of stands for unique antiques, statue busts and gilded trinkets at this bustling market.
Railway turned park on La Promenade Plantée 20.3 km
This beautifully landscaped park strip in central Paris is set on top of a former railway viaduct.
Sightseeing in Paris 20.6 km
The streets of Montmartre and the Latin Quarter will make you fall in love with the City of Lights!
1. The registration fee does not cover the accommodation. It is suggest that an early reservation be done because of peak season.
2. The hotel will not contact any participants for hotel booking, and please be careful when anyone asks you to provide your credit card information to reserve room for you.
the purpose of your travel to
France, there are different
types of visas that will apply
to the occasion. Whether you are
planning to go on a visit, study
or work and reside in France
permanently, you will have to
apply for a different France
Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the France Visa since 1997 when France, as a Member of the European Union, also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
Who does and who don’t need a Visa to enter France?
Not to every
foreigner and not for every
territory of France applies the
same visa policy. As such, visa
exemptions are greatly
influenced by dissimilar
factors, where the major ones
are: foreigner’s nationality,
the territory of the France that
the applicant seeks to visit,
foreigner’s residence status in
Schengen Area or specifically in
France, the purpose of visit, as
well as duration of stay.
All other foreign nationals of the excluded countries from the above list, CANNOT enter or stay in French Overseas Départments or Regions WITHOUT undergoing the French Visa Application procedure and getting the appropriate French Visa.
General required documents for a France Visa Application:
* Download the France Visa Application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the France Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
* 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a French Visa.
* Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
* A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
* Travel visa insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within France and the entire Schengen area. In order to apply for a French visa, the French embassy/consulate requires a Schengen travel insurance policy that is valid in all Schengen countries. French embassy/consulate also requires the confirmation of coverage letter as the proof of coverage to be submitted along with other requested documents and France visa application.
* A cover letter stating the purpose of a visit to France and itinerary
* Flight ticket reservations. Find out how to get a flight reservation for France Visa Application without paying the actual flight.
* Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in France.
* Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
* Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay. As the European Commission specifies, any foreigner seeking to enter France, since 19 June 2014, when applying for France Visa must be able attesting to the France Embassy or Consulate possessing the daily money amount of 120€ if holding no proof of prepaid accommodation. If the applicant has a prepaid hotel, then this amount reduces to 65€/daily for the period of covered hotel accommodation, while the rest is 120€. Also, in case the applicant proofs cheaper forms of accommodation the amount decreases to 32.25€/ day.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
For more information, please check with local Embassy in your country or visit: https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas
Alternatively, participants may
ask their travel agents to
arrange their travel to France
and obtain a tourist visa
irrespective of whether or not
they have registered with the
Please note ICoMS is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter issued by the ICoMS Committee Board. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
Should your application be denied, ICoMS cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICoMS engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.